This is my first time doing this Ten Things of Thankful (TToT) prompt, and I think I will do it on a weekly basis to keep my mind positive. It’s amazing all of the ways that I find to heal myself through this blog, and with that said, let’s begin my list. They are in no particular order, and they are just the first things that come up when I think of thankfulness.
I am thankful for the following:
- My Children – they are so strong, and they make me proud each and every day.
- My Grandbaby – she is the smartest, sweetest, craziest little person that I am blessed to be around.
- My Blog – it helps me heal my inner demons and darkness.
- My Followers – your feedback makes me a better writer and person.
- The Creators – I never thought I would find so many good people through growing my blog and participating in challenges. You guys rock!
- The Roof Above – Yes, I am thankful to have this roof hanging about my head. I have been without one before, and this roof is a good roof to have.
- Basic Needs – everyone needs them, and I am thankful to have a warm shower, food in my mouth, and a bed to lay my head.
- My Dreams – they make me who I am and who I will strive to be.
- My Past – it taught me who I do not want to be or become in my life, and it has showed me my strength. You sometimes have to look back in order to go forward.
- My Mental Health – it makes me who I am also. I spent a lot of time hating who I am and what I am because of having problems with my mental health. To be honest, it makes me pretty unique, and even in the darkness of it’s grips, I am now finding light.