Welcome to Week 3 of my June Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from June 15 to June 21.
The text prompt is:
“The blue skies reminded the older woman of the days when…”
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: A woman is reaching up to the skies with her hair blowing in the wind and the tuft of her back showing through a pale yellow dress or shirt.
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-JUNE22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.
One thought on “E.M.’s June 2022 Writing Prompts – Week 3”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.