Welcome to Week 2 of my June Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from June 8 to June 14.
The text prompt is:
“He found himself contemplating his next move, but he knew one thing. He would never…”
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: A young black man is sitting on a step stool with his hands cupped together, and he is looking at the floor while being deep in thought. He is wearing a jean jacket, worn fashionable jeans, and black tennis shoes.
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-JUNE22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.
You must be logged in to post a comment.