Welcome back to the next Sunday Ramble. For those just joining us, the Sunday Ramble Prompt will be based upon a certain topic. I will ask five questions about that topic (sometimes a bonus question will surface), and you can ramble on however you wish. This post will be scheduled for 5 a.m. PST (California Time) every Sunday.
This week’s topic is:
“ Childhood Memories“
This week’s Ramble was suggested by Pensitivity101 (Di). Thank you so much for the suggestion, Di! She has a daily challenge called the Three Things Challenge, and she alternates with Melanie B. Cee and PCGuyIV for Fibbing Friday. Please be sure to check out their challenges and their blogs!
I hope you enjoy the ramble!!
There is never a limit on how much or how long you can ramble as long as you enjoy doing so 🙂
Here are the questions:
- What is your first good memory from your childhood? (If this is a trigger question for you, tell me how your day is and what the best thing is about today.)
- Name 3 things that you loved when you were just a youngster?
- What did you dislike, or even hate, when you were growing up?
- If you could go give your younger self one piece of advice, what would you tell them?
- What kind of celebrations did you enjoy when you were little, and do you still like those celebrations now that you are grown?
- Bonus Question: What commercial did you always wait for to come on television as a child? (If you didn’t like commercials or television, what event did you wait for to come about when you were a kid?“
I hope that these questions make your minds ramble on and on, and I hope you enjoy the questions 🙂
Once you have rambled on all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
Please visit your fellow bloggers to see how they are doing today, and my answers are coming in another post 🙂