Welcome to Week 3 of my May Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from May 15 to May 21.
The text prompt is:
“As much as the world needed a break, it also needed to…”
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: A tropical plant is holding three signs. The first one is on a light-colored background with dark letters and says “Peace” with a little red peace sign. The second one is on a dark green background with white letters that says “BE Happy”. The third one is on a light-colored background with dark letters that says “Smile” with a red smiley face. It looks like the plant is in a tiki hut with tables and chairs.
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-MAY22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.
2 thoughts on “E.M.’s May 2022 Writing Prompts – Week 3”
peace which is none of the least
come on man
lay it on down
all the while
Pingback: I Am Still Wearing My Mask – A Unique Title For Me
Comments are closed.