Happy Mother’s Day to all of my blogging mamas, grandmas, sisters, aunties, etc.
I hope you have a beautiful day!
Welcome back to the next Sunday Ramble. For those that are just joining us, the Sunday Ramble Prompt will be based upon a certain topic. I will ask five questions about that topic (sometimes a bonus question will surface), and you can ramble on however you wish. This post will be scheduled for 5 a.m. PST (California Time) every Sunday.
This week’s topic is:
I thought this week we could share information with each other about our blogging journeys.
I hope you enjoy the ramble!!
There is never a limit on how much or how long you can ramble as long as you enjoy doing so 🙂
Here are the questions:
- When did you start your blog?
- Did you start with a theme, or did it come later on?
- What is your favorite post that you have ever written on your blog?
- Do you share your blog with friends and family, or do you keep your blogging world separate from them?
- What is the best advice you could give someone who is new to blogging?
I hope that these questions make your minds ramble on and on, and I hope you enjoy the questions 🙂
Once you have rambled on all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
Please visit your fellow bloggers to see how they are doing today, and my answers are coming in another post 🙂