Welcome back to the next Sunday Ramble. For those that are just joining us, the Sunday Ramble Prompt will be based upon a certain topic. I will ask five questions about that topic (sometimes a bonus question will surface), and you can ramble on however you wish. This post will be scheduled for 5 a.m. PST (California Time) every Sunday.
This week’s topic is:
“Random Questions to Trigger Imagination”
I wanted to find questions this week that trigger the imagination, and I think I have succeeded 🙂
I hope you enjoy the ramble!!
There is never a limit on how much or how long you can ramble as long as you enjoy doing so 🙂
Here are the questions:
- If people get a purple heart for being wounded in war, what do the other colors of hearts mean? (Make up your own heart meanings and colors.)
- If you were given $5 Million to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?
- if you could build a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would it look like?
- What would the adult version of an ice cream truck sell, look like, and play for its song?
- What animal would be the cutest if it was down-sized to the size of a cat?
I hope that these questions make your minds ramble on and on, and I hope you enjoy the questions 🙂
Once you have rambled on all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
Please visit your fellow bloggers to see how they are doing today, and my answers are coming in another post 🙂