Welcome to Week 1 of my May Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from May 1 to April 7.
The text prompt is:
“One day, in the dead of night, the idea came to him/her to…“
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: A smiling woman is standing in front of a window with bright neon signs. She is smiling into the window, looking in a something or somebody. She has shoulder-length, dirty-blonde, wavy hair. She is wearing a dainty necklace and has a hooped nose ring. She has large hooped earrings in her ears, and her dress or shirt is a black, fitted, off-the-shoulder number, and she looks to be very happy.
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-MAY22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.
One thought on “E.M.’s May 2022 Writing Prompts – Week 1”
Pingback: Trouble Sleeping – A Unique Title For Me
Comments are closed.