Welcome back to the next Sunday Ramble. For those that are just joining us, the Sunday Ramble Prompt will be based upon a certain topic. I will ask five questions about that topic (sometimes a bonus question will surface), and you can ramble on however you wish. This post will be scheduled for 5 a.m. PST (California Time) every Sunday.
This week’s topic is:
“Sunday, Monday, Happy Days”
I thought this topic would give us time to be happy and positive. Maybe it will give us a nice start to our weeks.
I hope you enjoy the ramble!!
There is never a limit on how much or how long you can ramble as long as you enjoy doing so 🙂
Here are the questions:
- What is at least one thing that makes you happy today?
- What is one thing that happened last week that made you feel positive and happy?
- What is your positive personal mantra? (Mantra means “a statement or slogan repeated frequently” via Oxford Dictionary.)
- What is the nicest act you secretly did for someone?
- What is one hobby you would like to try?
- Bonus Question: What is your go-to song to belt out in the shower?
I hope that these questions make you smile, take you to a happy place, or allow you to look at the good things about yourself.
Once you have rambled on all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
Please visit your fellow bloggers to see how they are doing today, and my answers are coming in another post 🙂