Welcome to Week 2 of my April Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from April 8 to April 14.
The text prompt is:
“Sheila always thought herself to be a bit socially awkward, but…”
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: Three women are laying with their heads joining together in a circle on a blue patterned blanket outdoors in the wild clover. One of the women has red hair with her head laying on a salmon-colored pillow, and she is wearing a white button topped dress. Another woman has brown to blonde ombre hair with her head laying upon a yellow-gold pillow, and she is wearing a spaghetti-strapped turquoise dress. The third woman has dark hair with her head laying on a pillow that matches her dress, and she is wearing a knitted, seafoam green dress with spaghetti straps. Each of them is doing something different. The lady in the green dress is smiling and pointing at something above her. The lady in the turquoise dress is crossing her arms with one finger pointed up, a slight smile across her face. The last lady, which is in the white dress, is laying with her eyes closed and hands on her chest.
They have several items laying around them:
a cream-colored old-style radio
a magnifying glass
a brown hat
a woven sunhat
a blue old-fashioned leather purse
a picnic basket decorated with wildflowers
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-APR22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.