- Why was the Mona Lisa smiling that enigmatic smile?
Mona Lisa had just given one hummer of a performance!
- Who painted The Laughing Cavalier?
The tickle monster…
- As per the song, why was the Policeman laughing?
Because the tickle monster has the most tickly hands…er yeah hands.
- Who sang ‘I started a Joke?’
Batman…but the Joker didn’t find it funny since it was about him.
- From which film did Little April Shower come from?
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
- What was the family harvesting in the Panorama programme on April 1st 1957?
- Who played the Court Jester?
- Why are Jokers wild?
Have you not seen Jack Nicholson play the Joker? He’s wild lol.
- In which country is April 1st officially a bank holiday?
The North Pole…Santa gets all the bad kids fees from the previous holiday.
- If today is your birthday, what star sign are you?
I only know 1 person with a birthday today, and he’s a snake.
We’ll go with a snake for $200, Alex!
Fibs courtesy of my messed up sense of humor and inspired by Di’s questions for Fibbing Friday