Welcome back to the next Sunday Ramble. For those that are just joining us, the Sunday Ramble Prompt will be based upon a certain topic. I will ask five questions about that topic (sometimes a bonus question will surface), and you can ramble on however you wish. This post will be scheduled for 5 a.m. PST (California Time) every Sunday.
This week’s topic is “Kitchen and Food“.
There are alternate questions for those that do not do much in the kitchen. I hope you enjoy the ramble!
Here are the questions:
- When you are in the kitchen cooking (or cleaning), do you have anything playing in the background (i.e.,TV, music, Julia Childs, etc.) while you are completing your tasks? If you are not someone who cooks or does chores in your kitchen, think of another chore or task. While you are doing that task, do you have anything going on in the background?
- What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten that someone cooked for you?
- Thinking of that weird food, did you like it enough to eat it again or get the recipe?
- What’s the food you usually refuse to share?
- Do you use recipes when you cook, or do you have your own way of cooking the food that you love? If you are not the person who cooks in your household, pick a task that has directions/instructions. Do you follow the directions or put them to the side?
- Bonus: Pick three smells in your kitchen that make you happy when you smell them.
Once you have answered all of the questions, be sure to tag it with #EM-SRP and create a pingback to this post.
Please visit your fellow bloggers to see how they are doing today, and I will do a separate post with my answers 😊