February went so fast, as it usually does, but I am so excited to continue this weekly writing prompt into March. Welcome to Week 1 of my March Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from March 1 to March 8.
The text prompt is:
Life had always been an adventure for Jules, but for the first time, it was…
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: There is a girl in a winter coat, and she is looking at her reflection in a large, dirty puddle on a day that looks cold and dreary. There are no leaves on the trees in the reflection on the left, and it looks like there is a building on the entire right side in the large puddle. There is also a little piece of a building on the top left corner, also a reflection. The girl’s hair is a bit messy in the mirrored image on the water. She has her hands in the pockets on the coat.
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-MAR22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.