The February 18th Scott’s Daily Prompt was: Far from normal
The task he had for us all was to talk about this:
“Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.”
These are in no particular order…
- I know quite a bit about cars. It’s the only good thing I got from my ex-husband. People actually call me sometimes to ask about problems they are having with their cars, and I can usually diagnose my own problems on my own car.
- I collect socks, purses, bags (reusable decorative ones), paper, pens, and shoes. Not in that order…but my sock addiction is legit.
- I love stuffed animals, and I still decorate my room with meaningful ones, like my owls and gifts from my babies.
- I have been studying for law school since 2012.
- I would give the shirt off of my back to someone that needed it more than I need it.
- Social justice, civil rights, and case law are my passions, and becoming a lawyer is my dream.