Welcome to Week 2 of my February Writing Prompts for 2022!
This week’s prompt will run from February 8 to February 14.
The text prompt is:
It was Valentine’s Day, and the gift she received was not the one she was expecting.
The photo prompt is:
For the visually impaired: There is a man and a woman in an embrace in the water. Her hair is long and slicked back by the water, and his hair is a mess. They are both wearing white shirts, but hers is a tank top. It’s a black and white photograph.
Here are the rules:
- Have fun and feel inspired.
- Tag your post with #EM-FEB22WP or E.M.’s Writing Prompt and create a pingback to this post.
- You can use one or both of the prompts. There is no word limit. You can write a short story, poem, quote, etc. You can also respond to the prompt with a photograph.
- The prompts last for a week, but you can participate at anytime.
- Be sure if your story has triggering content or explicit content that it is titled appropriately.
- Please give credit to the artist when using the photograph.