Friday fun starts with Fibbing Friday, and this week’s fibbing is of a spooky theme since Halloween is around the corner. I love Halloween, except I call it Samhain. The veil lowers, and it brings about good things for the harvests to come. Let’s get to fibbing *giggles*
- Why does garlic repel vampires?
Garlic has the same effect as water on gremlins. The smell of it makes them bubble and pop out baby bats from their backs.
- What do you need to kill a werewolf?
A lady werewolf…
- What is the purpose of a Jack-o-lantern?
A Jack-o-lantern is supposed to be a portal to bring Jack Skellington to your Halloween parties.
- What exactly is a ghoul?
A ghoul is like a cute little puppy and is full of sunshine. It farts rainbows.
- Why can’t vampires enter a home unless invited?
Because not even vampires can dodge a breaking and entering charge…immortal or not.
- Why can’t vampires cross running water?
It would mess up their really good hair, and their shoes are really expensive.
- What does a chupacabra eat?
Little Debbie snack cakes…
- What is the name of the three-headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld?
Niklaus Mikaelson…he’s in super hybrid form.
- Who are the Stygian Witches?
Joan Ferguson, Chucky’s Bride, and Baby Shark
- What alcoholic beverage is thought to be the true origin of witches’ brew?
Tequila…it magically makes your clothes fall off *giggles*